Essential and Amazing Web Development Tools and Resources
How many times a day do you visit a website? How many websites do you open on your device? More than you can count most likely.
That is how important the web world has become to us, an integral part of our day-to-day lives.
The web world is constantly evolving, growing, bettering, and never failing to amaze us all credit to the innovative and acclaimed web developers.
However, with around 1800 websites being added every day, the competition is stiff and can be rough. Hence to ease the pressure of creating the best-of-the-bests, here are some amazing and essential web development tools and resources that can be really helpful to web developers.
Front-End Web Development Tools
As we know, a solid web development tool can be an essential tool for front-end developers. So here are the top web development tools
Developed to support the creation of dynamic websites, Bootstrap is a user application framework. Bootstrap is one of the most preferred front-end frameworks as it helps to ease the process of website development with effective and fast processing. It is compatible with all major browsers and fast loading of sensitive web pages.
– Provides fast development and saves your coding efforts
– Ensures ultimate consistency
– Equipped with 12 column-grid system and responsible layout
– Helps to fix issues promptly
– Facilitates abundant customization
-> Semantic UI
Semantic UI is a web development framework that helps create beautiful and sensitive designs using human-friendly HTML. This web development tool has the ability to =help build incredible projects.
While Bootstrap provides only one basic theme, Semantic UI offers 20 different themes in its basic package, in addition to CSS, JS, and font files. It also includes the Composer, Bower, and Gulp configuration files.
– Creates beautiful designs
– Provides official support for third-party apps
– Offers incredible customization options
– Includes a ton of UI components for responsive solutions
It is a user-friendly application framework that is a collection of HTML, CSS, and JS that contains design patterns on which it can be built. Foundation saves time and helps when developers write better code.
Foundation is a response framework that uses CSS media queries and a mobile approach. In fact, designers can create unique designs for a variety of screen sizes, ensuring a trouble-free experience regardless of the device.
– Robust grid system
– Offers services for sites as well as emails
– Offers finest of the customization abilities
– Supports rapid development of projects
A database is a collection of information/data which is stored and can be retrieved, updated, and managed anytime.
It is a free open-source database that facilitates the effective administration of databases by connecting them to the software. Mysql is a stable, reliable, and powerful solution with many advanced features.
– Offers data security and supports for transactional processing
– Ensures optimum speed for enhanced performances
– Gives complete workflow control
– Provides flexibility of open-source
Postgresql is an open-source database management system of enterprise-class. It supports both SQL for relational and JSON for non-relational queries. It is backed by an experienced community of developers who have made a great contribution to make Postgresql a highly dependable DBMS system.
It supports advanced data types and advanced performance optimization, features only available in expensive databases such as Oracle and SQL Server.
– Source code is freely available
– Can run dynamic websites and web apps
– Has a diverse community
– Provided flexible, full-text search
– Supports a variety of replication methods
MongoDB is a popular open-source document-oriented database developed by 10gen, later called MongoDB Inc. It is often applied to Node.js.
MongoDB has attracted considerable consideration with a disseminated key-value store, suitable for calculating MapReduce and document-oriented NoSQL highlights.
– Offers many performance advantages
– Has a flexible schema
– Widely used for web application
– Offers a great feature set.
– Good detailed documentation
– Covers drawbacks of ReactJS and AngularJS
React.JS is one of the most popular JavaScrip libraries in the domain of online and web-based businesses. It has already reached the point of becoming mainstream and is used by several large companies.
– Boosts productivity and facilitates maintenance
-Ensures faster rendering
– SEO friendly
– guarantees stable code
– Event-driven communication
– Simplifies complex UI designs
– Lightweight and extensible
Programming languages are the means to communicate with computers and these languages create programs to control computer behavior- Certainly, one of the best web development tools available right now.
Some examples are
Web Application Frameworks
A web application framework is a software framework designed to help and relieve some of the burdens involved in the development of web applications and services.