No. of Vacancies :2
A Content Writer is someone who is capable of writing content exclusively for websites. Web Content basically refers to factual information for e.g. features or benefits of a product, service or an idea.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing web content for websites/portals from scratch.
- Editing and Proof Reading content once written.
- Writing and editing client projects based on the material supplied by them.
- Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
- Editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
- Check web pages finally before making them live.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduate/Post Graduate with a good command over the English language.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and Proof Reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
- Experience with a publishing house can be an added advantage.