- Understand the business requirement of the client.
- Restructure content as per given template, ensure logical flow in content.
- Rewrite communications to improve their impact.
- Write and develop collateral materials for print, online and other interactive mediums, including business blogging, newsletters and direct mail.
- To be responsible for brands communication on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn And managing online branding, communications and campaigns
- through the company website, email marketing, building the online community.
- Copy-edit to ensure that only flawlessly written material is published.
- Maintain writing guidelines and best practices to guide the creation of quality communications.
- Research and write technical information that suits technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be able to read, research and understand new concepts/technologies with ease and communicate the same in simple, easy manner.
- Identify and articulate ideas on thought leadership and work with business owners to develop materials including whitepapers, research reports, presentations and case studies.
- Work with design team for layout/design of content as and when required.