Your role will be to manage the day to day running of projects. The role will be a mixture of programming (75%) and project management (25%). The role is client facing at times, and will involve direct client contact to help them achieve their vision. It also involves a high degree of autonomy, and the ability to work with and code with an existing development team.
Project Management - (Day to Day) - Responsibility for making sure that jobs run on time & on budget. If you feel this may not happen, it is your responsibility to inform the client and senior management asap.
Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews.
Meeting tight deadlines and manage multiple projects.
Able to present and sell concepts to clients.
Building and mentoring the technical team.
Scoping documents and technical specs.
Working closely with the design team to brainstorm elegant solutions to client requirements.
- Very strong attention to details.
- Confident and works well as a team member.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and always think outside the box to achieve our vision.
- Organised and efficient.
- Great communication.
- Confident and competent all-rounder who will work as part of a team of creatives and developers.
Desired Skills & Experience
Must have core skills
- 4+ years of experience.
- Strong Microsoft.NET (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, WCF, WPF) skills OR LAMP (Core PHP, Advanced PHP, MySQL, CMS - Wordpress/Magento) skills.
- Strong knowledge on client side technologies, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX.
- Strong OOPS concepts and SOLID design principles.
- Strong Interpersonal, Written, and Verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Web application architecture and Database designing.
Nice to have skills
- Version control knowledge.
- Agile development methodology experience.
- Client facing responsibilities.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the industry, and constantly improving technical skills.