Educational Qualifications: Bachelors or Masters Degree in design / (Specialization in Graphic design / visual communication)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure.
- Must be able to interpret and translate design themes to create graphics/ backdrops for inventive, experiential and interactive spaces.
- Must be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Corel Draw, etc.
- Should have good typography and layout skills.
- Prior experience in designing graphics for advertisements, company collaterals, event collaterals etc
- Exceptional time management and production co-ordination skills.